Hope you’re all doing good! I’m back with a recipe, that I developed recently.
An eggless recipe on some chewy chocolate chip cookies. I’ve made them several times for now, and my family and friends love them (I do too, of course) 😉
This recipe makes 12 cookies.
Hello everyone <3
Here is a very easy, but yummy meal, that I made some years ago. I’ve made it several times, as it is very good as a lunch, and you can add any kind of veggies, and combine it with some falafels and/or avocado. I love avocados btw! 😀
Here we go!
- 1 cup of rice (I used parboiled rice with wild rice)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into smaller pieces
- ½ cup of peas
- ½ cup of corn
- ¼ cup of red pepper (if you like it, you can add about ½ cup instead)
- 2 tsp. of tomato puree
- Some salt
- 2 tsp. red chili powder (can be reduced if you don’t want it to be so spicy)
- 3-4 tsp. of crushed almonds
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- First, cook the rice as per prescription and drain.
- Preheat a pan/pot and add the vegetables with 1 tbs. of water (except the tomatoes), and let it cook.
- Once cooked add the tomato puree, the cut tomatoes, salt, chili and almonds. Mix it well and let it cook for another 4-5 mins.
- Finally add the olive oil and turn off the stove. Just keep the mixture hot.
- Add the cooked rice into the mixture, and mix it all together properly.
- Serve with some cut avocado and falafel – this gives the whole dish a good texture and taste 🙂