This one, ladies and genltemen. This recipe is super easy, super simple, but super T A S T Y and 100% vegan.
Spaghetti is something I’ve hated since birth. I think it was one of the most annoying things to eat, until I was introduced to aglio e olio. This is the perfect way of cooking spaghetti. Really 😉
Give it a try!
This recipe is for 2 servings.
- 250 g spaghetti (or linguine)
- 7-8 garlic cloves (if you love garlic, like me)
- 1-2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- You can add some parsley too (It’s a must, but I didn’t use it, as I’m not a fan of parsley.. lol)
- You can add some grated parmesan cheese
Cook the spaghetti al dente. Save about 3 tabelspoons of the water.
In a pan, heat the oil and add the garlic, chili and salt. Let it cook on low flame, to allow the oil to pick out the flavours.
[Add some parsley]
Add the saved water from the cooked spaghetti and let it simmer 1 min on low flame.
Add the spaghetti.
Serve [with parmesan]
Buon appetito 🙂